The Foundation’s mission is to foster, encourage and support competitive sailing among Chicago’s youth on a local, regional and national level, and the education and training of youth in the sport of sailing.
Columbia’s Chester Kuttner Foundation is an Illinois Not for Profit Corporation, incorporated on April 27, 1994.
– Secretary of State File No. 5778-997-2 and Cook County Recorder Document No. 94410843, both dated May 6, 1994.
– The Foundation is exempted from Federal income tax as an organization described in Section 501 (c)(iii) of the Code.
– The Foundation is a “private foundation” within the meaning of Section 509(a) of the Code.
– Donors may deduct contributions to the Foundation as provided in Section 507.
– The Foundations EID No. 36-3975888.
The Registration Statement required of a charitable organization under the Illinois Charitable Trust Act and the Illinois Solicitation for Charitable Purposes Act is filed with the Illinois Attorney General.